Friday, October 30, 2009

YUM!

Day 184

03 JULY 09

My family had dinner at my favorite in-town pizza joint. It's also my daughter's favorite. And my son's favorite. Not my husband's favorite; he doesn't care for American pizza. Lucky for me, this place also serves other Italian dinners. The kids and I share a large thin-crust pie while my husband has lasagna or chicken parmigiana or the like.

The kids and I always have to get our pie half pepperoni/half cheese. My son will only eat cheese pizza (although he'll pick off the pepperoni, if he must). My daughter will eat it either way, as will I, but I do prefer to have something on it. I settle for pepperoni.

And now I'm craving pizza.

Post-processing: noise reduction, sharpening, curves adjustment, slight crop, I cloned out my son's shirt, added the border.

2 comments:

  1. Looks delicious! Friends and I are picking up one from Papa Murphey's tonight adn watching a couple seasonal movies. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween to you, too, Heather! I'm glad one of us got some pizza. :0)

    ReplyDelete