Sunday, April 12, 2009

Signs of Spring Abound

DAY 90

31 MAR 09

When spring comes to metro Atlanta, it comes like gangbusters. It's most evident in the sneezing and labored breathing of my poor son, who suffers horribly until the oak and birch pollens have done their thing. It's also easy to see in the plethora of flowerbuds and flowers that pop up everywhere with their sweet scents and bright colors.

These flowers brightened up the tree across the street from my house, and made my day a little brighter every time I stepped into my driveway. Yes, I've been shooting a lot of flowers lately, but there have been so many to shoot! Don't worry, before long, I'll decide I need to get out of my flower rut and start looking for other things to shoot.

Post-processing: noise reduction, sharpening, curves boost, border addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment