Friday, April 10, 2009

Lovin' the Job

DAY 89

30 MAR 09

As posed as this photo may appear to be, I don't think this police officer even knew I was there. I was stopped at an intersection where crews were working on the stoplights. He was one of a handful of lawmen directing traffic around the work trucks with cranes that were just outside the frame on both sides.

When I look at this picture, I like to think that broad smile is on his face because he loves his job so much. Truth is, I think he was laughing at something his partner had just said. Although it's still possible he loves his job. Especially since it allowed him to be outdoors on an absolutely gorgeous day.

Post processing: cropping & straightening, noise reduction, sharpening, curves adjustment, layer blending, and border addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment