Thursday, March 12, 2009

Chips and Salsa

DAY 65

06 MAR 09

My husband called me from work. "Don't cook," he said. "We'll go for Mexican down the street."

WOO HOO! I love a dinner when I don't have to cook!

During the meal -- actually before our entrees arrived -- I was taking pictures of all sorts of things in the restaurant: our menu, the salt & pepper shakers, the salsa, the chips... My husband was giving me funny looks. I don't understand why; I was being discreet. :P

Anyway, as I was putting my camera away, my husband stuck a little chip into the salsa and left it there. It took a second for me to realize he was staging a shot! Of course that was the one I had to use. I just wish the focus would have been a little sharper. That's what I get for being discreet and not using a flash.

Post-processing: noise reduction, sharpening, curves adjustments, slight brightening, border addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment