Thursday, February 12, 2009

Why Are Those Lights On?

DAY 43

12 FEB 09

It might seem as though my entire life is my children, and that's because... Well, it nearly is. My life after 3pm, anyway. On the evening of Day 43, we had a junior varsity soccer game my daughter was playing in.

About halfway through the game, the stadium lights came on. "Why are those lights on?" my son asked. I explained to him that even though it still seemed light out, the sun was starting to go down. Without those lights, the girls on the soccer field would soon have a hard time seeing.

I looked up at the nearest stadium light and thought I had a pretty good angle on it, so I took a photo. I think it worked out pretty well.

Our team won the game, by the way.

Post processing included noise reduction, sharpening, curves adjustment, a boost in the blues, and a border addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment