Friday, January 20, 2012

2012 008/366: Last First

Day 8

19 JAN 2012

Day 8 was the last day of my first week of my second semester of college. It was also my first day in Anatomy & Physiology I Lab. I arrived early and grabbed a quick shot before the room filled up. Later during orientation, the lab coordinator told us we weren't allowed to take photographs of the models for study. She said they were copyrighted, and they didn't know where the photos would end up. For that reason, there's an obscured blob in the center of the photo. It's a torso model. I wanted to include the photo, but I didn't want to get in trouble with my school.

So...this is one of the labs I'll be spending my semester in. There's a lab table in the foreground, an eye wash station in the background, and a blob in the center.

No comments:

Post a Comment