Sunday, February 6, 2011

2011: 6/365 Perspective


06 FEB 2011

We've been working hard on our rental house, trying to bring it back to inhabitable condition. It seems like we've been working forever, and our bank account would agree. But there's finally a light at the end of the tunnel, and after sitting empty way too long, the house will finally see new renters move in next week.

For me, that's news worthy of happy butt wiggles AND the happy-happy-joy-joy dance.

We spent Day 6 working on the exterior. While SoundGuy pressure-washed out back, MiniMe and I were slapping a new coat of bright white paint on the front porch. And, it seems, on my jacket, as well. But I digress.

This is the handrail for the front steps. That's the front door in the background. And that red thing in the center of the frame? I have no idea. And I don't care. Somebody's finally renting the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment