Thursday, September 24, 2009

Right Place, Right Time

Day 163

12 JUNE 09

It's days like these I'm glad I've taken to always carrying a camera with me. It's also days like these I wish the windshield on my truck stayed cleaner.

My kids and I were in the drive through line at Chick-fil-a when these fingernails came out of the car ahead of us. As soon as I saw them, I knew I had to get a photo. Honestly, I don't mind long nails; I generally keep my fingernails pretty long. That alone forced me to ask: how on earth does a person function with nails that long? My "long nails" are barely a minute fraction of the length of the ones this woman is sporting!

To each his own and all, but to me, those fingernails are scary long.

And if she'd have stuck her hand out the window just one more time, I'd have been able to stick my camera out the window and get a clearer shot. Unfortunately, that didn't happen, so this is the picture I'm stuck with.

Note to self: clean your windshield.

Post-processing: noise reduction, sharpening, curves adjustment, border addition.

1 comment: