Thursday, September 24, 2009

Oiled

Day 164

13 JUNE 09

Yet another innately imaginative photo title, don't you think? :P I went through a few -- all rejected. Too sexual, too political, too hard to spell, too stupid. Isn't that how it always works?

My family was heading up into the North Georgia Mountains for a day of fun, but we had to stop and have the oil changed in the truck first. It was one of those quick change places; the only one in our little town. Pictured here is what was underneath the car in the bay next to us. I kind of liked the whole oil thing going on, plus the installation instructions on the filter on the left just made me laugh.

Might not be funny. Might just be me.

Post-processing: noise reduction, sharpening, slight rotation & crop (probably should have rotated just a bit more, now that I look at it), border addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment