Friday, September 18, 2009

Rainbow Connection

Day 156

05 JUNE 09


Who can resist a rainbow? I know I can't. When I walked out into my front yard and saw this beauty in the sky, I knew I had to grab a shot. And use it.

Post-processing: Would you believe I don't have a psd file for this photo? How the heck did that happen? My guess would be my usual post-processing for this one. Noise reduction, sharpening, curves adjustment, and border addition.



Yup, I've got two, count 'em, TWO Project 365 photos for Day 156. Honestly, I just couldn't choose between the two.

This one, I call Low Clearance. Oh, so clever, right? ::snork:: I grabbed this photo while waiting in the drive-thru line at my local fast food joint. I was really digging the clouds, and loved the texture contrast between the clouds and the building. Of course, I had to get a shot.

Post-processing: This one was actually a bit more involved. I blended to photos for this one. They were both the same subject matter, in other words, they both had the building and the sky in them, but one was exposed for the building, the other exposed for the sky. There was also a color boost for the sky, and a bit of cloning to remove some power lines. After that, I added the border, and voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment