Tuesday, May 19, 2009

From Every Angle

DAY 127

07 MAY 09

Some days, it's hard to find things to photograph. Some days I find myself completely uninspired. Some days, I'm at a total loss.

Other days, the photos come easily. Other days, my creativity doesn't need to be sparked, it's already in high gear. Other days, everything around me is brimming with possibility.

Day 127 wasn't one of those days.

When I went through my photos, I had three boring subjects: my CD rack, a stack of DVDs, and my stairs.

You can see which subject I chose, and it's entirely because of the angle. Then perspective in this photo completely worked for me, even if the subject was a bit boring and one I've photographed before.

Hey, when you need a photo every day and you don't stray far from home, you do what you can.

Post-processing: noise reduction, sharpening, a teeny bit of cloning to remove dirty 9-year-old's fingerprints, border addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment