Friday, May 1, 2009

Dreaming of a...Parking Lot?

DAY 112

22 APR 09

This was the day of The Great Shoe Search. My son absolutely had to have a new pair of Converse Chuck Taylors, and my mother, who is in from out of town, promised him a pair. So on Day 112, we drove all over looking for a pair of sneakers.

I ended up ordering them off the internet.

I took this photo in the parking lot of a Kohl's. I had taken the picture because I liked the symmetry of the trees on the islands, but that didn't show up the way I'd hoped in the photo. Unfortunately, none of the other pictures came out the way I'd hoped either. Since this was the best of the bunch, I had to do what I could with what I had.

Post-processing: I played around quite a bit with this photo. After the regular noise reduction and sharpening, I cropped the photo and ran a Velvia action. Then I ran it through Virtual Photographer, applying the Ambiance filter.

No comments:

Post a Comment