Friday, May 1, 2009

Check the File

DAY 111

21 APR 09

Last year, I started playing The Grocery Game, an online site that helps me "play" coupons against sales to save money. It's helped me to save a bunch of money while slowly getting stocked up on essentials. My husband really loves seeing those receipts where the "You saved" amount is higher than the amount I paid.

Pictured here is my filing system for the coupons I save from the newspaper every week. Everybody has their own preferred filing system, and this picture represents my third one -- filing full inserts by date. At this point, it's the system I like the best.

Of course, that's always subject to change. I am a woman, after all. ;)

Post-production: noise reduction, sharpening, curves adjustment, border addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment