Thursday, April 9, 2009

Nutty

DAY 84

25 MAR 09


Why does it seem that every time my husband has a day off from work we end up at the hardware store? I suppose the hardware store is to my husband as the bookstore is to me, and I can't complain too much. Besides, I do volunteer to go with him. Not so much because I enjoy the hardware store -- more because I just enjoy spending time with the man I married.

But enough gushies.

As usual, I took photos of a bunch of random stuff at the store: screws, nuts, anchors... When I spotted this wingnut, I knew I had to shoot it. It would be mine.

I can't quite explain it, but these little animals crack me up. It's an auto reaction -- I giggle when I see them. Maybe it's a girl thing (my daughter just got a good laugh at the photo). Of course, it could just be a crazy lady thing. Whatever it is, it's my photo.

Post-processing: noise reduction, sharpening, slight curves adjustment, border addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment