Friday, April 10, 2009

Dreamy

DAY 87

28 MAR 09

We've had lots of rainy days around here, yet they're still exciting. On this rainy day, I had to run to the dry cleaners before the yearly cub scout banquet. As I parked, I saw the dainty flowers on this little tree and decided to get a few shots through the windshield. After a couple pictures, I feared there might be something wrong with my camera. No matter how hard I tried, it wouldn't focus.

Of course, as soon as I pulled the camera away from my face, I realized the problem. The rain was sheeting on my windshield. Nothing could focus through it. I caught this shot before the major sheeting. The rain threw small parts out of focus resulting in an almost a dreamy quality.

Post-processing: noise reduction, sharpening, curves adjustment, border addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment