Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What Big Feet You Have!

DAY 29

29 JAN 09

Nearly a month in to Project 365, or should I say only a month in, and I already catch myself thinking What the heck can I possibly shoot today? On Day 29, as I watched my son watch my daughter's Tae Kwon Do class (did you get all that? :P), I wondered what it would look like if I shot him from behind at a low angle. And when he decided to lay down on his stomach, it became perfect. Almost fisheye-ish without the fisheye -- his feet became HUGE and out of proportion.

Oooh! What fun!

His feet really aren't that big, by the way. Although... they are almost as big as mine and he's still in elementary school...

Post-processing was the norm: noise reduction, sharpening, curves adjustments and border addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment