Saturday, February 14, 2009

Stirred, Not Shaken

DAY 45

14 FEB 09

On Valentine's Day, you would think I'd be posting some kind of Valentine-ish photo. Something romantic. Or something relationship-y.

Ooh! I guess this could be relationship-y. It's a fork and a spoon. And we all know the fork and the spoon always go together.

Yeah, I'm grasping at straws here.

On Valentine's Day, my family went out for a late breakfast. Actually, it was more of a breakfast for lunch kind of thing. Since I had my camera along, I took a few pictures. When I took this one of the little bit of coffee still in my spoon after stirring in my cream and sugar, my husband questioned my sanity.

Since he always questions my sanity, it was no big deal.

There's no big interesting story here. It's just the spoon I stirred my coffee with, and it has some coffee on it.

Post-processing was (do I even need to say it?) noise reduction, sharpening, curves adjustment, and border addition.

2 comments:

  1. Lynn, my husband gives me those looks, like I am nuts, when I run outside in my pj's to try to get a good shot of sunrise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you're familiar with the look! I haven't run out in my PJs yet, but I have made my husband pull off the road so I could get pictures. He's used to that now, though, and has been known to pull off without my having to ask.

    Gotta get 'em trained right. ;)

    ReplyDelete