Saturday, February 7, 2009

Smoofy

DAY 38

07 FEB 09

Today was a beautiful day. Absolutely gorgeous. So the family climbed into the truck and took a ride up to the North Georgia Mountains. We drove. We hiked. We interacted. We snacked. It was a great day.

While driving, we often come upon nearly sheer walls along the side of the twisty mountain roads. On one of those twisty roads, we came upon this. And it made me angry.

We're in the mountains. Surrounded by wondrous scenery. So why brain-dead idiots constantly insist on showing exactly how little respect they have for the world around them by defacing everything in sight? In this case, Smoofy and friends defaced every portion of this cliff within their miniscule-minded reach.

You know what? I don't care if you were there. Or when you were there. I don't care who hearts who. Just please STOP DEFACING NATURE!

That is all.

2 comments:

  1. Yet another thing we have in common. I get so angry when I see stuff like this. I don't understand why people feel the need to destroy nature. Makes me so angry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, we're definitely on the same page with that. My son, too. You should hear him rant about that stuff.

    I just wish people would show a little respect.

    ReplyDelete