Thursday, January 29, 2009

Spicey!

DAY 22

22 JAN 09

I'm a regular at my local grocery store. Most people are; I know that. But it's become a bit of a joke at my local grocery. You see, I can't seem to get it together enough to make a weekly menu which leads to a weekly shopping list which leads to a weekly shopping trip. No, I get up in the morning (or if I'm not feeling well, which is my life lately, in the afternoon), decide what I'll be cooking that night, then shop that day for the ingredients I don't already have stocked in my kitchen.

The ladies who work the registers actually comment if they haven't seen me in a couple days. The teenage girl who attends the same martial arts school at my kids jokes that I'm work stalking her.

Truly, a girl's gotta feed her family, right?

I knew it had to happen. Since I wanted this Project 365 to be a record of my daily life, I knew sooner or later I'd have to get a photo at the grocery store. And here it is. A shot of the spices.

I bought crushed rosemary. :)

The post-processing was my standard: sharpening, noise reduction, and curves adjustment.

No comments:

Post a Comment