Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I've Done it Again

I can't seem to help myself.

I hear about something new and cool. I consider whether or not it will benefit me in some way. I research my options. And then I squeeze my eyes shut, hold my nose, and jump right in, praying all the while I don't drown.

While my plunge and pray method often gets me overwhelmed and into trouble, I can't seem to change. Case in point: Project 365, the reason for this new blog.

I heard about Project 365 after I declared my goals for 2009 were summed up in a word: MORE. More writing, more yarncraft, more photography. And lo and behold, upon looking into it, I discovered Project 365 had the potential of putting me well on the road toward one of my goals! I commented it sounded interesting, bopped around the web reading up on it, and within a couple hours decided it was for me.

So here I am now, six days into 2009 and starting yet another blog specifically for my Project 365 Madness. And madness it will be. Care to join me on my descent?

3 comments:

  1. I don't know about you, but I'm actually enjoying and looking forward to taking part in this. :) And if you're mad then so am I! LOL! Actually, that might just explain a lot... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you know me. I'll own my madness, and blame my children for every last bit of it. But yeah, I'm looking forward to this, too. If nothing else, this well get me, to use an annoying cliche, thinking outside the box when it comes to my photo subjects and compositions.

    I'll use another annoying cliche here -- I'm really looking forward to expanding my photography horizons.

    Let the games begin!

    ReplyDelete