Friday, January 13, 2012

2012 001/366: $341.85

Day 001

12 JAN 2012

Sucker for punishment and failure that I am, I've decided to take another run at Project 365. I let it fall by the wayside last year and blamed my being overwhelmed preparing to start school. I don't know what makes me think I'll succeed this year; I'm about to start my second semester at school, and this promises to be a tough semester. Let's just say I'm hoping to find some downtime and relaxation in photography and leave it there, shall we?

Of course, my first Project 365 photo is school-related. On Day 1, my financial aid allowance for books became available in the bookstore, so I drove right in to take care of the books I knew I'd need. Pictured are my books for Anatomy & Physiology I and Lab. It's a small pile, but quite heavy. And it cost me $341.85, including tax.

No comments:

Post a Comment