Wednesday, March 11, 2009

On the Back Road

DAY 62

03 MAR 09

Two days after our snowstorm, the white stuff had melted in most parts of metro Atlanta. Most areas except my neighborhood.

I got this shot on my way home from either soccer or Tae Kwon Do -- to be honest, I'm not sure which. But I always come back from those two activities the same way, and that way is on this back road. Much less traveled, it's always a more pleasant ride than going through the center of town. Even in my little town.

When I was coming home this day, I was surprised by how much snow was still on the ground. It's not a great photo, but I knew I had to get it. And yes, I did stop in the middle of the road to take the picture, but it was okay. There was nobody behind me.

Post processing: Noise reduction, sharpening, selective color adjustments, and border addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment