Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Inside Outside

DAY 31

31 JAN 09

Saturday was a busy day: a Tae Kwon Do belt test in the morning with a cub scout pack meeting in the afternoon. That left no time to plan dinner for my family. So we did what most modern families do -- fast food.

As we sat in a local chicken place, I looked around, wondering if I had my Project 365 shot yet. The inside of this restaurant is great, old stuff everywhere. I pointed my camera around (surreptitiously), capturing the goodies gracing the walls here and there. But the picture I ended up liking the most was not one of the artifacts on the walls.

I pointed the camera out the window next to our table on a whim, and I'm so glad I did. I love the juxtaposition of the neon signs from outside through the window with the reflections in the window of things on the inside. It's all jumbled, but for me, it works.

Post-processing, again, is just noise reduction, sharpening, a curves bump and border addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment